All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

23 October 2009

Becoming a Mother


Becoming a mother is one of the most hardest and the most rewarding thing I have ever experienced.  Despite lacking sleep for over 4 years now, I somehow manage to juggle so much more than when I was without them.  I learned to pull rabbits out of my crevices and my powers of manifestation is good on most days.


It's a huge stepping stone for me to be able to write things that have been swirling in my head for so many years,  and not just memoirs for my children.  And oh how much I love them and value their contributions to my life!  For example, a simple meal just doesn't taste the same without them I realized when I was working out of town recently.  And the hollow emptiness that pierced deep into my body in the still of the night, without their little breathing and fidgeting, it was like being in a time warp with seconds passing as hours.


Yes, becoming a mother is the most hardest and the most rewarding thing I have ever experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment