All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

18 October 2009

The Beginning of the Rest of Our Lives

Photo: Shelly Sage Heart

I recently got a hold of The Ringing Cedars series and it swept my head clear of all the confusion that I allowed in my life.  It also confirmed a lot of things that I felt growing up and I remembered events from the past with a certain resolve.  And now for the future of my little ones I am eagerly making the necessary changes to transform our way of living.

I have a vision of a certain piece of land that has 2 natural springs on it and enough space for a permaculture food forest to sustain about 15 people I guess.  2 homes and a guest cottage so friends can fly in, 'graze' in my garden and soak in the nature, a swimming pool and a storage barn to the other side.  I also see on the land a chicken coup so that I can have organic eggs and 2 beehives on one corner of the land surrounded by wild flowers & clovers.

I sketched out various drafts all thanks to Anthony's example and enthusiasm about permaculture and a raw way of life.  If it wasn't for discovering his blog, I wouldn't have started this journey myself or gone back to raw foods like I was on when I was modeling in another lifetime.  (Having children was like having a free pass to birthday parties galore and I sort of indulged in almost every junk food out there, forgetting the raw way of eating.) Going back to my sketches, I will eventually concretize them with an architect and book the listed building company to build 2 modern homes with solar panels and a swimming pool.  The end result is 90% crystal clear in my mind and I am overjoyed with how everything is materializing one by one.

I even enlisted Isaura who has worked for my in laws for 20 years to live with us in a few years and manage my boys and the household help since I will be traveling a lot.  She is solid as a rock and not too far from a type of woman that Anastasia is.  My kids adore her and this is just one of the many blessing in my life. 

I am constantly humbled and in awe of Life and all it's gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment