All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

19 September 2009

The Desire for Children



Both my children were conceived deliberately with a true desire for their lives but I had postnatal depression after my first born. I felt really out of my body, really disconnected and really down; I felt pessimistic. Part of the cause, I believe, was that I had immersed myself so deeply in motherhood that I had stopped doing anything for myself.

Looking back, the prenatal and post-baby food indulgences didn't help me either and I didn't eat organic or have enough omega 3's in my system.  My first born was born purple & blue with dry skin. The second time around, even though I was under a lot of emotional stress in the home, I gave birth to a little chubby 'buddha' with porcelain skin and perfect health.  I learned to make the switch to organic as I was searching for ways to help my first born's skin problems and because of him I have transitioned from a hobby-nutritionist to an organic raw foodist.

I guess my first born was the original inspiration that led me to where I am now!  What a gift our children are!

No comments:

Post a Comment