All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

24 October 2009

Sometimes I Feel Like a Nut


This used to be me before having kids.

I used to enjoy coffee with cream and honey for breakfast until I got pregnant.  Then I just didn't enjoy it anymore.  Not even the Brazilian blend that came in the red, white and brown packaging that had a robust full body, almost like a very good cabernet sauvignon.  I was done with it for good.

 

my favorite grapes in the world are used to make cabernets..

Now I will drink Mokambo on days when I feel like shaking things up a bit, or when I'm out of greens for the morning smoothies.  Mokambo is 80% roasted barley and 20% coffee and it tastes like a really good coffee.  Again, it's not that I miss coffee but sometimes, ''sometimes I feel like a nut...sometimes I don't'' kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment