All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

20 October 2009

Feston Roses




The Feston rose plant is one of the top 10 purifying plants according to The New Ecologist.

The scent of fresh roses and freesias always take me back to my youth but the Feston rose plant always pull me into the time of my preschool years.  Warm sunny days and the gentle breeze delicately igniting the unique scent of these little flowers, my mouth always watered while images of orange and red creamsicles swirled in my head.  I guess it always sparked my creativity and pulled me into a moment of timelessness.

Then I recently realized that I grew up with a secret admiration and love for this often ignored plant as I find myself delighted whenever I see my children walking towards them or when they bring me a stem full of these scented buds.  It is true, that whatever you appreciate or love, Life keeps giving you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment