All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

12 December 2009

Calling All Cherry Trees!

Spring 2005, Seoul

I just read ''Billa's into the Wild''  and this post really hit it home for me.  Reading The Ringing Cedars Series is life changing as it is already but seeing images of someone actually living a life as close as possible to how Anastasia is living, stunned me.

The closest thing to a forest glade that I can see myself living in is here, located in the north, hidden away.  It is the only place I have experienced pure timeless joy. 



 So to all the cherry trees in the world, I send endless love and gratitude for all the breath taking blossoms you grace us with year after year!  And for all the petal kisses as you shower down upon us before returning to Mother Earth.  I have one request, and that is for you to lead me to where I can create my own space of love!

By the way, if the above place is where you are leading me to, I happily accept!

No comments:

Post a Comment