All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

16 February 2010

In the Flow


After doing so many drives around Sintra and spending time at Honbu Dojo Tenchi, I was thinking that I would like to be near the school where my kids would be attending after all & avoid the whole morning & afternoon commute.  A few days later I went shopping and on the way back home I had a sudden impulse to drive off my usual course into a neighborhood I have never been to.  I saw the sign to the progressive school being built there & followed it but didn't see anything so I made certain turns along the road as if I knew where I was going and stopped at the end of a cul de sac where there was an empty plot of land with an entrance graced with pine trees, just like at the Dojo!  I couldn't believe my eyes.

 
Half way into the land was a huge clover field and not much else!  It's as if I created this space by wishing for something like the dojo but near my children's school.

I drove down the street and saw a man walking around the corner.  I asked if he was the owner & he was!  He said he would sell but I had to talk to his brother who owned half of it.  We exchanged numbers and I drove off to see what else was in the neighborhood.  On the way back, I saw another man on the street and asked him if he was the co owner of the land and he said he was!  I asked him how much he wanted for the land and he said he didn't know.  He was open and wanted to meet with his brother to have a talk together.

A deep sense of happiness & gratitude washed over me.  I am amazed at the Universe for showing me this space and am waiting in anticipation of what's to come!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the outcome is to your satisfaction:)

    Have a great day, friend!!!

    Cyrus

    ReplyDelete