All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

07 July 2011

Love Yourselves and Others More Than Ever




Since the recent upgrade in my operating system, I feel like I am living on rocket fuel and could power this small country with all the energy generating inside me.  I only need to ground myself with the guidance of my spiritual partners from time to time.  What a blessing it is to have this camaraderie and love!

The most delicious thing for me is knowing that many are already passionately focusing on how they can help shape a new future as they too are being propelled by the same ''Fuel''.'' 

The projects and ideas are crystallizing NOW in this dimension and a great deal of personal fulfillment is had by all..


Surrender the externals and Love yourselves and others more than ever!  Be ready to adapt to the changes as they come your way Beloved Ones!   




Aiko~*


''Angels unified as One..may we work together
to bring heavens to Earth again
''





No comments:

Post a Comment