All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

06 August 2011

Courting The Space

''The Wanderer'' by Maria Ignatieva




I'm leaving all you people,
I'm leaving you all behind.
I wish you would come with me,
To a simpler state of mind.

I've heard the mountains calling,
I've seen the bees in flight,
The pure fresh air that fills the lungs
From fields of living light.

The wind that gently sways the leaves,
That caresses young and old.
That spreads the seeds of summer flowers
And brings the warmth and cold.

With materials God provided
I will build my home.
The rocks and earth abundant,
The clay and sand and loam.

So come dance with me a lifetime now
And beneath a shady tree,
Dream your kins domain alive
For there our childen be.

A dream light sparkling on a lake,
A plot of dark forces thwarted.
The bursting forth of loves own light
Our space of love is courted. 


~RevelationSky~


From ringingcedarsforum.com


No comments:

Post a Comment